Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2011, 05:14 PM   #1
oefootball_70

Name: Ryne

Year: Two-Thousand and Five
Model: Ram 1500
Engine: 287

Default 2005 Dodge Ram 1500

I am looking at paying trade in price for my grandmothers vehicle (08 CTS). So I am looking to sell my truck, if I can't get what I am asking then I wont bother selling it.

It is an 05 quad cab short bed, 1500 4.7 (287) motor and yes, its is 2wd. It only 66k miles on it, you can expect the miles to go up as it is my DD.

As far as mods, the truck currently has a 6 inch rough country suspension lift installed. It also has a 1 in body lift installed. I have factory parts to replace the lift expect for the factory coils. These could be had pretty easily.

It has motive 4.56 gears installed, 68.5 Fastman ported TB, a CAI, and a redhott glass pack exhaust.

Also installed under a year ago are Eagle Alloy wheels and 34 inch Nitto Terra Grapplers. I paid right around 2k for these wheels and tires.

The truck also has 8k HID fog lights, and RECON cab smoked lights. It also has clear corner head lights, and 2 dick cepek lights behind the grill.

There are step up bars currently installed, the front of the driver side step up has a small dent in it.

The truck does have some scratches and such, as it is a truck and has hauled before. There is also a rust spot behind the passenger rear tire. Currently the passenger side tow mirror is cracked but I do have a replacement on order.

If there are any questions let me know.

My asking price, that I find fair since the trade in value of my truck is 11k, Is 13k dollars. This is what I am shooting for, any offers or questions about specific pictures PM me.

Thanks

Ryne