Old 01-11-2011, 01:05 PM   #1
myoung84

Name: Morgan

Year: 08/10
Model: Charger SRT8/Ram 1500
Engine: 6.1L/5.7L

Garage
Default First Dakota Post

Since no one else has posted in this forum, I though I would start it off. Here is a pic of my old Dakota. It was a 2000 Club Cab with a 4.7L and 5 speed manual trans and 3.92 gears. It was a blast to drive and I miss it a lot, I really wish I would have kept it. I lowered it and put on 17" R/T rims shortly after I bought it and stayed that way for most of the time I owned it. I later lifted the rear back to stock height, lifted the front 2" and added AT tires, then realized I needed something bigger and traded it in a few months later. My mom inherited the R/T rims for her 04 Dakota (which she still has) before I traded it in on my 04 Ram. It didn't really have any mods other than a Superchips programmer, K&N intake, Magnaflow exhaust and of course of full stereo system with 2 12 in a custom fiberglass box under the rear bench. I can't seem to find any pics of when it was lowered, but it looked great!

Mopar T Handle Shifter | BakFlip G2 Tonneau Cover | BedRug | Mopar Electric Tailgate Lock | Shorty Antenna
Viper 5701 Alarm | Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD Headunit | Infinity Reference Speakers | Alpine MRP-F300 Amp
Alpine MRP-M500 Amp | Alpine 10" Type R Sub | Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

2008 Charger SRT8 Super Bee #139 of 1000
Stock 6.1L Hemi | Navigation | Sunroof | Remote Start | Magnaflow Exhaust | DiabloSport Predator

myoung84 is offline   Reply With Quote