myoung84

Name: Morgan

Year: 08/10
Model: Charger SRT8/Ram 1500
Engine: 6.1L/5.7L

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0212353 View Post
Yeah, minivans rock. Think about this........lift that car seat into a SUV vs drop it in a van. Or when the kiddos are walking - power doors, great shit.

Towing? Isn't that what the truck is for?

I see where you are going, get her something that hauls kids..........and tows........and you get the fast car.
BINGO! We planned to pay off the Mustang and keep it then buy an SUV. Wife wants a Tahoe, I want a Durango... Mustang won't be paid off for another 4 years so we'll see how that goes. I'd assume trade the car in on a Durango now since it's actually worth more than we owe on it but the wife doesn't want to get rid of her sports car. Hell, I'd almost consider trading the truck for a Durango. Almost... I intend on keeping the truck and paying it off as well, but I have also never kept a vehicle more than about 2-3 years so we'll see... The Hemi Durango should be fast as hell!

Too many decisions!
Mopar T Handle Shifter | BakFlip G2 Tonneau Cover | BedRug | Mopar Electric Tailgate Lock | Shorty Antenna
Viper 5701 Alarm | Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD Headunit | Infinity Reference Speakers | Alpine MRP-F300 Amp
Alpine MRP-M500 Amp | Alpine 10" Type R Sub | Custom Fiberglass Enclosure

2008 Charger SRT8 Super Bee #139 of 1000
Stock 6.1L Hemi | Navigation | Sunroof | Remote Start | Magnaflow Exhaust | DiabloSport Predator

myoung84 is offline   Reply With Quote