Old 07-24-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
(S.M.R) 101

Name: Kyle

Year: 2008
Model: Ram 1500 Bighorn
Engine: 5.7L Hemi

Garage
Default Lots of questions.

alright guys I have some questions I need some of your thoughts on..

1) R/T stripes. I put the 345 decal on but not the srtipes, Do you think I should put the stripes on?

2) I have the superchip programmer and just got my Race Land cut out. I'm leaning twards a CAI but I have read so many mixed reviews some say the stock air box is the best way to go and to spend 380+ on a CAI is a waste, I do have the drop in K&N filter, any input?

3) Motor Oil I've got about 57,XXX miles on the truck and was thinking about going full synthetic. I ran full synthetic in my 04 and my thoughts were it was awesome.. what are some of you all running for oil?

4) I did buy a level kit for the truck but not sure if I want to put it on or not.. Their is a guy I work with that told me he would buy it from me. should I level it out?

I am about to drop a good amount of cash flow on the truck I need new tires, Looking at no less then $1200 out the door. Also I will be taking the truck in when I get back to PA for a full system flush Trans, Diffs, Rat etc all the good stuff. I already did a tune up so i'm good their.

Let me know what you all think. thanks guys.

2008 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4

(S.M.R) 101 is offline   Reply With Quote