Old 07-09-2011, 08:21 PM   #5
matt

Name: Matt

Year: 2006
Model: Ram
Engine: 5.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramthis9501 View Post
Awesome man glad you made it, as for the cop he needs to find a new job if thata all he does... pulling people over for stupid stuff. Anyway have a good time in Vegas, cant wait to see the pics!
i will say that i know several cops and they do this just to make sure everything is ok a buddy of mine has arrested several people for dui's or drug possession on stupid things like tint or loud stereos etc most are just using that as a reason to make sure nothing more serious is going on and don't ever write a ticket for those violations

on a side not last year when i went to cali i had the same experience with a CHP he tried to write me for too dark of tint, no front license plate, no registration (i've never been asked for anything other than insurance and DL in oklahoma so i don't make it a necessity to have it in the truck) and tinted tail-lights .... i told him i wasn't going to accept any citations from his state unless it was a moving violation he called his superior and they let me go i wasn't rude or anything because i know thats his job but damn lol don't pull me over just because my shit looks good lol
matt is offline   Reply With Quote