Name: David

Year: 2010
Model: Ram 1500 CC Sport
Engine: 5.7L Hemi

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BMRbrnSNRbrd
Default Incredible...

...the nerve of some people.

I have a specific place that I park every day which does not allow anyone to park on either side of me. Today, I went to get something to drink and someone stole my spot so I parked on an end cap (not as good, but better than open parking) next to a white car that was previously a LEO service vehicle (still had the spot light in the a-pillar and other obvious signs.)

I notice as I'm walking out today that it's still there...that's a good sign as no one has moved it and potentially put a door ding in my truck. As I'm walking out, I watch a new officer (literally less than a week active on the job) open the door, pause, look at the truck, get in, move two rows up, take his duty belt off and light a cigarette, and quickly leave. I get to the truck to find this:

It's the first blemish and it's a doozy...it's deep and the scratch is long. Obviously he was gone by the time I saw it, but I will be confronting him (no, not the typical forum version of wanting to kill him). I will simply tell him I watched it happen and that he can either give me his insurance information (after being burned by a "oh, I'll pay out of pocket," I won't do that again) or I'll go directly to the Major who runs the facility.

My concern is that he may refuse at which point I have no way to prove it but my word. I'm very upset as I've tried so hard to take care of my truck and the one day I have to park elsewhere some new ass-hat cadet gouges my truck.

BMRbrnSNRbrd is offline   Reply With Quote