PDA

View Full Version : Incredible...

BMRbrnSNRbrd
06-27-2011, 09:01 PM
...the nerve of some people.

I have a specific place that I park every day which does not allow anyone to park on either side of me. Today, I went to get something to drink and someone stole my spot so I parked on an end cap (not as good, but better than open parking) next to a white car that was previously a LEO service vehicle (still had the spot light in the a-pillar and other obvious signs.)

I notice as I'm walking out today that it's still there...that's a good sign as no one has moved it and potentially put a door ding in my truck. As I'm walking out, I watch a new officer (literally less than a week active on the job) open the door, pause, look at the truck, get in, move two rows up, take his duty belt off and light a cigarette, and quickly leave. I get to the truck to find this:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj60/BMRbrnSNRbrd/2010%20Dodge%20Ram/2011-06-27190917.jpg

It's the first blemish and it's a doozy...it's deep and the scratch is long. Obviously he was gone by the time I saw it, but I will be confronting him (no, not the typical forum version of wanting to kill him). I will simply tell him I watched it happen and that he can either give me his insurance information (after being burned by a "oh, I'll pay out of pocket," I won't do that again) or I'll go directly to the Major who runs the facility.

My concern is that he may refuse at which point I have no way to prove it but my word. I'm very upset as I've tried so hard to take care of my truck and the one day I have to park elsewhere some new ass-hat cadet gouges my truck.

myoung84
06-27-2011, 09:08 PM
Damn David, that sucks! First scratch is always the worst. Good luck getting it fixed.

(S.M.R) 101
06-27-2011, 09:29 PM
That's sucks dude.. I have been keyed several times on my truck in the past 6 months due to the fact that I have Oklahoma plates.. some people in PA do not want us gas drilling people their so when they see my truck parked somewhere they think they can stick it too me by keying my truck... Sorry Dave its a Shitty thing for someone to do.

06-27-2011, 10:27 PM
I could fix that for ya...........

ramthis9501
06-27-2011, 11:40 PM
Dang man that sucks

oklahemi
06-28-2011, 01:44 PM
man that sucks i hope he is a man and fess's up to it. that is plain chicken shit.

kyle ill feel your pain i used to go through the crap in colorado. lets just say i watched wjo was doing it and retaliated my way and it stopped real quick.

my wife asked me a few days back what i hit with my truck and i looked at my front bumper it looks like some one hit the bumper while backing up. horse shit.

ramthis9501
06-28-2011, 02:28 PM
Everyone is just jelous of our badass trucks, if they cant have it they key it. Guess thats another downside for ford owners... jelousy

BMRbrnSNRbrd
06-28-2011, 04:02 PM
I honestly don't think it's a key job...I think he did it accidentally. I talked to him about it and he's being kind of flakey about it but won't out and out deny he did it (accident or otherwise) but he also won't take responsibility. I'm going to get quotes to have it fixed and approach him again.