PDA

View Full Version : accent colors

oklahemi
03-03-2011, 01:12 AM
as you can see by my sig i like black. i cant bring myself to black out the wheels that is the one thing i like chrome on. inside i have black, blue and silver working to make the interior so pretty. im pretty happy with it so lets move to the outside. my calipers are painted red, i dont think blue calipers would look good at all, and the rest is black and chrome. i have a vararam intake in route so that bring us to here. i am thinking of accenting under the hood with hemi orange and even painting my calipers the orange with maybe another orange accent of sorts. nothing crazy im a pretty subtle person when it comes to paint. any thoughts or opinions?

oefootball_70
03-03-2011, 09:48 AM
I say stick with the blue/silver theme. Silver calipers and blue vararam with silver and blue touches under the hood. Just my idea.

BMRbrnSNRbrd
03-04-2011, 12:20 AM
I like where OE is going...I can't visualize anything blue or silver on the outside without getting wild.

oklahemi
03-04-2011, 03:37 PM
i dont know about silver calipers behind chrome wheels.

david i am shooting for some orange outside if it can be tastefully done. no blue or siler outside that dominates the inside

03-05-2011, 10:38 AM
I'd leave the calipers alone. Blue......might look ricey under the hood.

Sorry, not much help here!

oefootball_70
03-05-2011, 11:10 AM
I was just looking, but PCP has a bunch of orange accents under the hood. I can't find it.